Saturday 12 December 2009

BRACKLES


After a full 24 hours of countryside life I've already passed through the physically cleansing stage into the bored stage, so a second post for today. Captivated as I am by the dulcet tones of everyones favourite mare Stacey Solomon in the background, I'm staying focused on this Brackles track for the time being. Having heard his excellent remix of Mstrkrft a couple of weeks back, which seemed to fit well with the relaxed 2-steppy variety of music which I've been enjoying so much of late, I was very excited to see this one turn up. Every man and his dog has had a crack at remixing the Crystal Fighters latest offering, but this is definitely my favourite. Jinder provide excellent remix material in general, but that takes nothing away from the excellence of this 12th Planet and Flinch's rework, which combines a melodic bassline and vocal with some penetrating synths on the drops. Lovely.

Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Brackles Remix)
Jinder - Youth Blood (12th Planet and Flinch Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment