Wednesday 6 January 2010

NETSKY DOES FIDGET


For those who found my snow related comments in the last post cynical, I now definitely feel vindicated. However, its almost time to return North for the new term, and despite the prospect of exams for which I am thoroughly unprepared I am definitely excited about being back in the city environment, so some upbeat music seems in order. There has been a mass exodus of DnB producers trying their hands at house this year, most notably Zinc with his Crack House EP, but very little of it has been in the fidget mould, which is why I was so surprised to see this clip from Netsky and Murdoch. No sign of any official release date yet, but perhaps a sign of things to come. Additionally, check the reduced bitrate download of Subfocus' own fidget track, one of my picks from their superb album, below.

Subfocus - Move Higher (189kbps)

No comments:

Post a Comment