Wednesday 28 October 2009

SWEET TOOTH?

Just a quick one here. I've just got hold of the full length version of this monster from Doctor P courtesy of Circus Records. A misleading old school housey intro drops heavily into some growling bass and a sinister melody, nothing sweet about this. All I can picture is a paedophile Willy Wonka.

Doctor P - Sweet Shop

In no way connected but I just fancy putting this one up too cos it's grown on me so massively since I first heard it. L-Vis 1990 show some serious imagination with their remix, which is barely recognisable as Gucci Vump's Yiddish original. So relaxing you can't help but melt into it. More great stuff coming out of Sound Pelligrino. If you like this 192 go buy the full quality one.

Gucci Vump - Sha! Shtil! (L-Vis 1990 Remix) (192kbps)

No comments:

Post a Comment